www.parkzona.com (“Website”) owned and managed by ParkZona (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
● “Service” or “Services” refers any service shown below, which we may offer from our Website.
● “User”, “You” and “your” refers to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us.
● “Customer” or “Client” refers to the user interested in availing services available on the website;
● “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to ParkZona;
● ”Website” shall mean and include \"www.parkzona.com, and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
● "User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for availing various services offered on the website;
● All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word \" includes\" should be construed as \" without limitation\".
● Words used herein regardless of the number and gender specifically used shall be deemed and construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any other gender, masculine, feminine, or neuter, as the context requires.
● Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
● All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
IV. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
● Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
Some of the general rules are:
1. It is not allowed for a user to ask different visitors to click on the ads.
2. It is not allowed for a user to make suspicious payments whether they are outside the law or any other form, so if he tries to make the payment himself illegally, any payment made in this form will be canceled, and the user will be banned from ParkZona.
3. It is not allowed for a user to use bots, ip proxy, socks tor browser, etc. To click on ads or make payments, otherwise, each payment is canceled.
4. It is not allowed for a user to use email marketing, to advertise their domains, or using spam, to force visitors to click on ParkingZone ads.
5. ParkZona does not pay for clicks on ads, ParkZona is an affiliate system that only pays for every successful sale made, with a percentage of up to 40%.
6. ParkZona does not pay for every canceled sale, if a sale is canceled then in your account we will cancel the balance, with which the sale was canceled, by visitors who clicked on ads and made payments, but then the payment was canceled for various reasons.
7. ParkZona pays every 7 working days only after the payment is confirmed by the affiliate company that ParkZona uses, if the payment is pending then it should be waited until it is completed, if the payment is canceled, then the sale will be canceled and the balance in your account will be deducted.
8. ParkZona secures your data on servers, they will not sell and will not be distributed to third parties, and parkzona will not require you to make any payment or perform any other services.
9. ParkZona pays only with PayPal or bank transfer, bank transfer can take up to 14 days, depending on which country you are from. We also offer the opportunity for users who have TransferWise we send them within 72 hours, here it is only if you have TransferWise, in case you do not have TransferWise Bank, in traditional banks up to 14 days the money is sent to your bank. While payments in PayPal are transferred within 72 hours after the user withdraws the request.
10. ParkZona - Domain Parking Affiliate System- To set a domain in ParkZona, you must first create an account, then in the account, you have the option to park domains, in domain parking, it is allowed to park only domains with letters or numbers, not with different characters this is for reasons to affiliate companies we use. Each user who registers has his user where the user connects with the affiliate tracking id, and for each click on ads, visits, or for each sale, the data is placed every 24 hours in user click tracking, for each affiliate company we use. Users can set unlimited domains, but it is preferable to set traffic domains, as traffic domains can generate sales and you can make money.
11. In ParkZona it is allowed to sell domains, all offers made for domains you sell, appear in your user you can see the buyer name email phone number, and amount, then you can contact by email or phone number, the buyer who wants to buy a domain.
12. ParkZona does not offer escrow service, so ParkZona does not offer escrow service for the sale or purchase of domains, for every domain you sell, you must be careful for every sale of the domain that is done and for every purchase of the domain. For any domain deal between the buyer and the seller you must use the escrow service, it is preferable to use this website https://escrow.com. So do not buy or sell domains without using escrow service, use only escrow.
13. ParkZona currently uses only these 4 companies for affiliate marketing: Amazon Affiliate, NordVpn Affiliate, Fiverr Affiliate, Aliexpress Affiliate. In the future we can use other companies for affiliate marketing, you will be notified about this.
14. In ParkZona, now the percentage for each successful sale is 40%, this percentage can be changed depending on how many domains are parked, as for ParkZona parked domains must provide enough hosting space to display ads.
15. Account Security - ParkZona has integrated security system 2Factor Authentication, this system works by email does not work by phone number, the moment you activate this feature, in case you change location or device, then automatically a code is sent from ParkZona to email that you are registered in ParkZona, then you can successfully log in to your account. In case you do not have access to your email, you should contact support, we will ask you some questions to verify that you are the person of that account in ParkZona, in case your answers are not correct and do not match the data found in ParkZona, then the account will not be returned to you, it will continue to be blocked. The same procedure is if you have forgotten your password, you should contact support.
15.1 - For all users who register in ParkZona, do not use the same password that you registered on other websites, but always use different passwords, on each website you register.
16. ParkZona will contact you for any issue only by email, or only by chat support, we do not offer support by phone number.
17. ParkZona will place ads only for services or for sale, but never for adults. In ParkZona only ads from affiliate companies that we use are displayed, no other ads are displayed. ParkZona does not require the user to create ads or campaigns to advertise their website. Because ParkZona is domain parking with affiliate marketing system.
18. If these rules are not followed by users then your account will be permanently excluded and all statistics will be deleted from your account, and if it is investigated that a new account has been created by you again, you will be excluded again.
● Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
● Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
VIII. USER CONTENT
A. Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
● contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
● is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
● violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
● discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
● violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
● transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files ;
● sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects;
● Information or data which are unlawfully obtained.
Any submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
• All the payment for any service available on the website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
• For availing any service available on the website, the User shall be required to fill out an order form for making an order of any service.
• While providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the details provided are true and accurate.
• Payment mode shall be:
o Payments are refunded, just in case of high risk, or fraud, and stolen information, in which case your account is closed.
• We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
• We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
• We will never share your email address.
X. USERS RESPONSIBILITIES
● You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
● You shall not upload, any content on the website that:
o Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any person or affect anyone’s privacy, contains violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
● You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
● You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
● You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any purpose without taking permission from us.
● You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal on the website;
● You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
● You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
XI. GENERAL CONDITIONS
• We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the information listed by us.
• We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
• The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
XII. NO ADVISORY
Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, \"Information\") that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided for informational purpose only. We do not in any way endorse any individual described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
If you rely on any of the Information provided by the Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
You release us and our successors from all losses, damages, rights, and demands and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that are directly or indirectly related to or arising from your use of the Services (collectively, “Claims”).
XIV. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
While every effort is made to warrant that the site is available at all times there may be occasions when, due to unforeseen technical difficulties that may affect the server, the internet in general, or other equipment, the site (including the admin area) may be unavailable. ParkZona makes no representation that the website will be available at all times and accepts no liability for any temporary unavailability, for which no refunds will be made.
Payments are refunded, just in case of high risk, or fraud and stolen information, in which case your account is closed. parkzona.com.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.parkzona.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
We shall not be responsible for any loss of data, property, stock while using our service.
In no event shall ParkZona, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not we\'ve been aware of the possibility of such damage.
XV. NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
● any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
● any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
● any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
● any errors in or omissions from our website; or
● any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
● any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
XVI. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator of those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measure(s) when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguard your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
XVIII. ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
XIX. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
XX. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no right to use the content, and you will not take any Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
ParkZona reserves the right to legally protect all copyrighted material owned by the Company. If we discovers that any of its copyrighted material has not been used in compliance with Permissions, ParkZona may bring legal action against such offenses. These proceedings would seek, but are not limited to, injunctions to stop the usage of ParkZona copyrighted material and, if necessary, monetary damages (including court costs) from the offender.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of Germany without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The courts of Germany shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform our or its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.